For more information on the collection and processing of personal data by the EuroMillions lottery operators, please see the privacy policies of those respective lottery operators which can be accessed through their respective websites.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file containing information which the server of the website you are visiting stores in the web browser of your computer or your mobile device.
We only use Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website. These cookies provide us with information on how users interact with our website (e.g. length of visit, number of visitors) without collecting any personal information that could identify a visitor. Data gathered from these cookies is aggregated and anonymised in order to perform statistical analysis.
How can I control and/or block cookies?
This website is run, and the information contained on it is provided, by SERVICES AUX LOTERIES EN EUROPE scrl (“SLE”), Herrmann-Debrouxlaan 44-46, 1160 Oudergem, registered in the crossroads bank for enterprises under the number 0861.177.183, VAT number BE 0861.177.183, [email protected]
SLE is a company that provides services to its shareholder lottery operators (and/or lottery operators associated to such shareholders), which offer their EuroMillions game in the territories for which they are authorised to do so:
- CAMELOT UK LOTTERIES LIMITED, a company incorporated in England and Wales (registered no. 02822203), the registered office of which is at Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 9RN, England ;
- LA FRANCAISE DES JEUX S.A., a company incorporated in France, the registered office of which is at 3-7 quai du Point du Jour, 92650 Boulogne Billancourt, Cedex Paris, France
- SOCIEDAD ESTATAL LOTERÍAS Y APUESTAS DEL ESTADO S.M.E. S.A., a company incorporated in Spain under tax number A-86171964 and having its registered office at Calle Poeta Joan Maragall, 53, 28020 Madrid, Spain ;
- PREMIER LOTTERIES IRELAND DAC a company incorporated under the laws of Ireland having its registered office at The National Lottery, Abbey Street Lower, Dublin 1, Ireland;
- NATIONALE LOTERIJ N.V. van publiek recht/LOTERIE NATIONALE S.A. de droit public, Belliardstraat 25-33, 1040 Brussels, Belgium, Legal Persons Register Brussels, VAT BE 0223.967.357;
- SANTA CASA DA MISERICÓRDIA DE LISBOA through its DEPARTAMENTO DE JOGOS, Av. da Liberdade, 194, 1269-275 Lisboa, Portugal;
- OESTERREICHISCHE LOTTERIEN GmbH, Rennweg 44, 1038 Wien, Austria;
- SOCIETE DE LA LOTERIE DE LA SUISSE ROMANDE, Avenue de Provence 14, 1002 Lausanne, Switzerland;
- SWISSLOS INTERKANTONALE LANDESLOTTERIE GENOSSENSCHAFT, Lange Gasse 20, 4052 Basel, Switzerland;
- OEUVRE NATIONALE DE SECOURS GRANDE-DUCHESSE CHARLOTTE, 18, rue Léon Laval, L-3372 Leudelange, Luxembourg;
The abovementioned lottery operators are subject to supervision by their respective regulatory authorities. For more information, please refer to the lottery operator in question.
Specific codes of conduct may apply to some or all of the abovementioned lottery operators. For more information, please refer to the lottery operator in question.
The EuroMillions website does not provide any offer or invitation to engage in any EuroMillions game. The website contains information regarding the EuroMillions game but in no way, shape or form aims to encourage or advertises participation in the EuroMillions game. If you play EuroMillions, please play responsibly. If you require further information on responsible gaming, please refer to the information provided by your lottery operator.
SLE uses best endeavours to make sure that this website runs properly, is up-to-date and accurate and contains no viruses, or any illegal, harmful or inappropriate content. We do not assume any liability if, for any reason, there would nevertheless be inaccurate, incomplete, harmful, or inappropriate content on our website. Any links provided on the EuroMillions website leading to other websites are not under the control of SLE. Therefore, SLE is not responsible nor liable for any inaccurate information, viruses, problematic or harmful content, malware, and illegal or immoral content on these websites or any website that you may have accessed through the EuroMillions website.
SLE holds all copyrights on the contents of this website except for those elements that belong to third-party rights holders.
As a visitor to this website, you are taken to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by this Legal Notice.